The 2018 Volkswagen Passat Interior
The 2018 Volkswagen Passat is nothing if not purposeful; its goal as a midsize sedan is to keep its passengers content and relaxed. Considering its cozy and feature-rich interior, we’d say it more than succeeds. Equipped with features like separate front-row climate controls, a central touchscreen, and available smartphone integration, the Volkswagen Passat interior is both real-world and luxe. Look below to see what can be found inside the Passat!
Comfort & Convenience
Although the 2018 Passat is an economy sedan, it doesn’t withhold comfort and convenience features. You can expect a cool, collected drive, whether you choose the entry-level S or the top-tier SEL Premium. Even the base trim level comes equipped with the following features:
- Dual-Zone Climate Control: Separate controls for you and your front passenger ensure a comfortable ride during one of Huntington Beach’s sweltering summers.
- Rearview Camera System: The rearview camera includes a wide lens for a comprehensive view of the area behind your Passat, which you can view on the central display.
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel: The steering wheel’s embedded audio controls let you adjust music volume without taking your hands off the wheel.
Thanks to a variety of techy features, the new VW Passat interior not only keeps you comfortable, but connected, too. Travel in confidence, knowing you have access to the gadgets you need to stay entertained and organized. Check out a few of the Passat Sedan’s crowning technology features:
- Composition Color Touchscreen: The standard 5-inch touchscreen puts you in control of the audio system, as well as a CD player, Bluetooth, AM/FM radio, and an SD card reader.
- Available VW Car-Net App Connect: App Connect links your compatible smartphone to the infotainment system, so you can stream music, access navigation apps, and message contacts through the touchscreen.
- Available Fender Premium Audio System: With 400 watts of sound, the available Fender Premium Audio System promises a concert-like listening experience every time you crank the radio.
See the VW Passat Interior at Timmons VW of Long Beach!
Inside the 2018 VW Passat, you’ll find a balance of just about everything car shoppers look for in an affordable sedan: comfort, practicality, and connectivity. To compare the VW Passat Sedan’s interior to the Golf or Jetta, schedule a test drive at Timmons Volkswagen of Long Beach. We’re located at 3940 Cherry Avenue, not far from Signal Hill and Cerritos.