How to Pair Your Bluetooth Device to your VW
Your Volkswagen’s Bluetooth system allows you to connect hands-free as you drive but how do you connect it?
Timmons Volkswagen Long Beach is here to help!
- First with the vehicle parked, turn the infotainment system on and press the phone button putting your vehicle’s Bluetooth system into discovery mode.
- From the bluetooth menu on your phone, search for a new device and select “VW BT” with the last four digits of your vehicle’s VIN.
- A connection request appears in the infotainment display.
- Press “connect.”
- A pin appears in the infotainment display.
- Make sure the same pin is displayed on your phone and press “Yes” on the touchscreen.
- Then press “pair” on your phone.
- Your phone is paired to your Volkswagen and you’re ready to get on with the important parts of your life!