Holiday Happenings in Huntington Beach & Cerritos
Celebrating the holidays is always exciting, and Huntington Beach and Cerritos have a lot of holiday extravaganzas for families to enjoy. Whether you’re interested in doing something on the beach or checking out a light display, you have a lot of options to choose from! Look below for new and exciting ways to celebrate the holidays with your loved ones this year!
Holidays Events in Huntington Beach & Cerritos
Here are a few events to check out around town:
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony: Bring your family and friends to the Civic Center and say “hello” to the Christmas season!
- Santa’s Holiday Island: Located at Heritage Park, this event lets families enjoy crafts, caroling, and music. Kids ages 2-11 are sure to enjoy!
- Cruise of Lights: Take a relaxed ride through the harbor and check out the festive lights throughout the area.
- Philharmonic Holiday House: The waterfront home is transformed into a holiday fantasy.
- Light a Light of Love: Start at Orange and Main Street and ending at Pier Plaza, this lighting ceremony benefits the Huntington Beach Youth Shelter.
- The Nutcracker Ballet: Found at the Golden West College Mainstage Theater, the Nutcracker Ballet in Huntington Beach brings a timeless classic to you and your family at an affordable price.
- Social Santa Claus with a Cause Run: Enjoy a 5-10K with a team of your choice. Wear an ugly sweater to make the event more exciting.
Learn More from Timmons Volkswagen of Long Beach!
If you have questions about holiday events in Huntington Beach and Cerritos, or need a new car for the New Year, contact Timmons Volkswagen of Long Beach. Whether you’re looking for the Volkswagen Atlas, or a small family car, we can help you find it. Visit us today at 3940 Cherry Avenue in Long Beach, CA, or contact us at (855) 832-3136 to learn more about our lease deals and finance offers.