Health and Safety Update
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and our employees is always our most important priority. On behalf of the entire Timmons Volkswagen Family, we hope that everyone is in good health during this very concerning time surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic. We are open for all business and are closely monitoring all developments and will provide you with any updates if our interactions and processes change to accommodate remote interactions with customers and partners. As we continue to learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we focus on how it could affect our customers and employees.
As we all continue to learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are focusing on how it could affect our Timmons customers and employees.
At Timmons of Long Beach, we are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and our local health agencies for staying healthy.
Among other measures, throughout our organization, we have:
- Instructed employees to frequently wash their hands and stay home if they feel sick
- Encouraged social distancing and eliminated handshakes
- Added new hand sanitizer stations throughout our stores
- Increased the frequency of cleaning each day
- Increased cleaning of high traffic areas, such as countertops, door handles, and restrooms
- Cancelled large meetings and travel throughout our company
- Instructed employees to follow CDC guidelines and closely monitor their health
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.
April Somers| General Manager
Staying Informed and Prepared During COVID-19
For the most up-to-date information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 website.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Overview of Information:
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Prevention & Treatment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What to Do If You Are Sick with COVID-19
- Stigma Related to COVID-19
- What You Need to KnowPDF Download
- What to Do If You Are Sick with COVID-19PDF Download
- Facts about COVID-19