Health and Safety Update from Timmons
Great News!!! LA County has cleared us to re-open our showroom!!!!
Mon-Sat 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am-6:00pm
We are still making appointments for customers in order to control the spacing, per the LA County Health Dept. guidelines, and to make sure we can have the appropriate number of staff members to give the quality service each customer deserves.
Mon-Fri 7:00 am-6:00 pm by appointment
Sat 8:00 am-4:00 pm by appointment
Please schedule your service appointment so we can properly distance and minimize customer wait time during the write up. As reopening of the city/county continues, we will move to Saturday maintenance to accommodate our working customers as needed.
In order to comply with local government and CDC guidelines and to ensure your health and safety we have discontinued the following services:
Customer Waiting Lounge
We apologize for any inconvenience.
**Physical distancing and infection control protocols will strictly be adhered to, and cloth face coverings will need to be worn, per Los Angeles County guidelines.
On behalf of the entire Timmons Volkswagen Family, we hope that everyone is in good health during this very concerning time surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic. We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and our employees is always our most important priority. We are open for all business and are closely monitoring all developments and will provide you with any updates if our interactions and processes change to accommodate remote interactions with customers and partners. As we continue to learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we focus on how it could affect our customers and employees.
At Timmons of Long Beach, we are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and our local health agencies for staying healthy.
Among other measures, throughout our organization, we have:
- Instructed employees to frequently wash their hands and stay home if they feel sick
- Encouraged social distancing and eliminated handshakes
- Added new hand sanitizer stations throughout our stores
- Increased the frequency of cleaning each day
- Increased cleaning of high traffic areas, such as countertops, door handles, and restrooms
- Cancelled large meetings and travel throughout our company
- Instructed employees to follow CDC guidelines and closely monitor their health
- Required the used of cloth face coverings for employees and guests, per LA County Guidelines
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.
April Somers| General Manager
Staying Informed and Prepared During COVID-19
For the most up-to-date information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 website.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Overview of Information:
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Prevention & Treatment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What to Do If You Are Sick with COVID-19
- Stigma Related to COVID-19
- What You Need to KnowPDF Download
- What to Do If You Are Sick with COVID-19PDF Download
- Facts about COVID-19