4 ways Volkswagen helps you drive carefree
With all the commitments and responsibilities of daily life, you’ve got enough on your plate already. That’s why Volkswagen is helping to ensure that you get all of the enjoyment from your driving and ownership experience, with fewer worries.
Owners of most model-year 2020 and beyond Volkswagen vehicles have access to a comprehensive suite of products and services called Carefree Coverage (1), all designed to minimize expenses, hassles, and inconveniences in everyday driving.
Discover four ways Carefree Coverage helps to make the Volkswagen ownership experience a breeze.
Scheduled Carefree Maintenance for the first two years or 20,000 miles at no additional charge
When you visit your local Volkswagen dealer for your initial maintenance appointments, you can leave the credit card at home. Most model-year 2020 and beyond Volkswagen vehicles come standard with Scheduled Carefree Maintenance, which includes manufacturer-recommended maintenance intervals for two years or 20,000 miles, whichever occurs first. (2)
Roadside Assistance 24/7
Should the unexpected happen, you’ll have less worry about getting stranded. Just add this number to your phone: 800.411.6688. It’s the contact for VW Roadside Assistance, available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (3)
Roadside Assistance covers services such as towing (including, if necessary, a direct tow to the VW Certified Collision Repair Facility nearest you, at no charge), battery jump start, flat-tire service, lock-out service, fuel delivery service, and trip interruption coverage where warranted.
All new Volkswagen passenger vehicles sold in the United States and Puerto Rico are eligible for Roadside Assistance coverage for three years or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Certified Pre-Owned vehicles receive additional coverage beginning with the expiration of the original coverage or sale date of the Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, whichever is greater. (4)
New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage for four years or 50,000 miles
Your Volkswagen is built for reliability. However, should issues arise during the course of normal usage, know that you’re covered by the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Model-year 2020 and beyond Volkswagen vehicles offer a bumper-to-bumper New Vehicle Limited Warranty for four years or 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first. (5)
Volkswagen Car-Net® Remote Access
Your phone is at the center of so much activity in your life—you should be able to access your vehicle from there, too. That’s the idea behind Volkswagen Car-Net® Remote Access (6), a free mobile app for owners of most model-year 2020 and beyond Volkswagen vehicles.
Not only does it provide five years of remote vehicle access at no additional charge, it comes with an array of convenient functions including custom alerts to keep tabs on who’s driving; service alerts (7) and monthly vehicle health reports (8); and a parking spot finder powered by Parkopedia®. (9)
Volkswagen Car-Net® Remote Access is available in the Google Store and the Apple Store.
Visit TimmonsVW.com to learn more and view our inventory
1. Available on most new MY2020-22 vehicles. For vehicle eligibility details, visit vw.com/coverage. VW’s Carefree Maintenance Program provides 10,000- and 20,000-mile scheduled maintenance services or scheduled maintenance services for two years (whichever occurs first) as stated in the vehicle’s maintenance booklet. Does not include tire rotations, or other services or parts not specified in the owner’s literature. 3 years/36,000 miles (whichever occurs first) Roadside Assistance provided by a third party. 4 years/50,000 miles (whichever occurs first) New Vehicle Limited Warranty. See owner’s literature or dealer for warranty, maintenance program, and roadside assistance details, exclusions, and limitations. Car-Net Remote Access services require cellular connectivity, GPS signal, and acceptance of Terms of Service (services not available on MY20 Passat). Not all services and features are available on all vehicles. Other Car-Net services require a trial or paid subscription. See additional important information at www.vw.com/carnet.
2. VW’s Carefree Maintenance program provides the 10,000- and 20,000-mile scheduled maintenance services or scheduled maintenance services for two years (whichever occurs first) as stated in the vehicle’s maintenance booklet on most new MY2020-22 VW vehicles. For vehicle eligibility details, visit vw.com/coverage. See dealer or owner’s literature for provided services, exclusions, and time and other limitations. The Carefree Maintenance program does not provide tire rotations, or other services or parts not specified in the owner’s literature.
3. 3 years/36,000 miles (whichever occurs first) Roadside Assistance on most new MY2020-22 VW vehicles provided by a third party. For vehicle eligibility details, visit vw.com/coverage. See owner’s literature or dealer for limitations and details.
4. See owner’s literature or dealer for Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty details, exclusions, and limitations. CPO Limited Warranty repairs require deductible.
5. 4 years/50,000 miles (whichever occurs first) New Vehicle Limited Warranty on most new MY2020-22 VW vehicles. For vehicle eligibility details, visit vw.com/coverage. See owner’s literature or dealer for warranty exclusions and limitations.
7. Standard text message and data rates apply.
8. Refer to your vehicle’s warning and indicator lights for the most current diagnostic information. Always consult owner’s literature for maintenance guidelines and do not solely rely on the outreach described here for service appointments or otherwise attend to your vehicle.
9. Powered by Parkopedia. Requires parking facility participation. Volkswagen not responsible for accuracy of pricing & payment options, hours of operation, and features. See parkopedia.com for important information and details. Standard text and data rates may apply.
0 comment(s) so far on 4 ways Volkswagen helps you drive carefree