Your Achievement Deserves Credit
Your HARD WORK and DEDICATION have finally paid off - you've just graduated (or soon will) from college. Now choose a spirited VOLKSWAGEN for that exciting ride on your own road to success.
Volkswagen will make your first months' payment (up to $800) and does not require a security deposit.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR COLLEGE GRAD SPECIALS
How to Get Started:
Eligible Vehicles for the College Graduate Program:
- Any new and Near New Volkswagens.
- Volkswagen Certified Used Pre-Owned vehicles.
- Graduated from a 2-year accredited college;
- Graduated from a 4-year accredited college or university with one of the following degrees:
- Nursing degree (RN or LPN)
- Must be within six (6) months of graduation or have graduated no more than twenty four (24) months prior to the date of the application.
- No credit history required; however, established history must be in good standing and have no previous derogatory credit.
- Employed full-time or have verifiable commitment of employment from future employer.
- Monthly payment cannot exceed 25% of gross monthly income.
- Proof of employment and income as defined in Credit Requirements.
- Copy of Social Security Card and valid Driver License.
- Copy of diploma or copy of college transcripts with proof of graduation eligibility.
Apply Now By Completing Our Online Application.
Contact Our Internet Department with your questions about the college graduate program.
It's easy. Just bring us documentation of your graduation, employment and program eligibility. Then complete our credit application. We can often provide an answer in minutes.
3940 Cherry Ave
Long Beach, CA 90807
Foreign College Student Plan
Volkswagen Credit will extend credit to foreign students who are enrolled in colleges in the
- Any new and Near New Volkswagen (see Near New Vehicle Definition)
- Volkswagen Certified Pre-Owned vehicles (Retail Financing only)
- Retail Financing
- Driver’s Option
The dealer must provide the following information for each applicant prior to approval:
- Customer must be enrolled in a 2- or 4-year accredited U.S.
College or university pursuing one of the following degrees:
- Nursing degree (RN or LPN)
- Current I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant Student Status)
- United States Social Security card
- Copies of three months of bank statements or other documentation that substantiates stability of funds flow over time
- Must provide phone number of school’s Registrar’s Office
- Confirmation from school showing anticipated graduation date
- Confirmation of residence and telephone prior to approval
- Copy of Visa showing expiration date (with photo blacked out)
- Lease or loan maturities will be limited to the anticipated graduation date as stated on the I-20 form documentation furnished by the applicant’s school
- Qualification under this program is subject to verification prior to approval
Have questions regarding the Timmons Volkswagen College Graduate Program? Please give us a call. Timmons Volkswagen is your local California Volkswagen dealer. We serve clients from Long Beach, Los Angeles, Southern California and surrounding areas!